Friday, June 5, 2009

Twilight




I have to admit that when this movie came out that I was a bit leary. You know I was thinking,"another vampire movie" and don't get me wrong. I love vampire movies, always have. But was disappointed by ones so far. Boy was I seriously wrong this time! And now I knew what the craze was, I absolutely loved it after watching. I loved the storyline, the characters, and the theme. Even the blue-ness of the show, it gave sort of a dark feel to it. Normally, I hate when editors or director tweak their movies with blue or fast movements but this time I didn't mind. Not to mention, Edward Cullen. Wow, couldn't you sink your teeth into that. He's a dream! And I love how the story allows these vampires to roam the daylight, it's so different. I loved it. The fact that it's young people, I think was genius because it has captured the nation by storm. Not to mention, older fans as well, as moi! I love Stephenie Meyer for bringing us such beautiful charachters. This movie will be a favorite of mine, for time to come!

No comments: