Monday, August 31, 2009

My Native American hero


Okay so New Moon is all up in the buzz lately and everyone has their favourites and I am no different. That's why hottie Alex Meraz is on my hot list as one of the wolf pack in the Twilight saga, he's just dreamy no doubt about it. But on a more serious note, Meraz is a role model for native americans everywhere in North America and he's definitely mine. I'm sure the role of the wolf pack in the movie will be well received, like it's already been everywhere. Females everywhere have been frantically selling out conventions for Twilight in every city it's been in. The response for the wolves has been amazingly astounding, fans everywhere have posted many videos where you'll hear screaming girls in the background while talking with Meraz and others. So fans are really enjoying the wolf pack already which is cool to see and hear. Meraz is my Keanu when it comes to movies and I'll definitely watch his career and maybe even get to work along side of him one day. It's always a possibility.

No comments: