Friday, January 8, 2010

Totally 2010

Happy 2010 to you all, I've been away for some time but now I've returned. This year I want to write many things that strike me as interesting and engaging and sometimes odd. Well first off I celebrated a birthday not too long ago it was nice, spent with my family who I enjoyed being with. I also recently returned to semester 4, the final semester of my broadcast training. Woo! It's exciting and thrilling to finally be here, amazing. I've waited a long time to be here believe me and I can not wait to get started on my career in television. In other words and topics my most anticipated moment to watch New Moon arrived a few months ago and I loved the movie. I think the only thing I didn't like was that Bella played Jacob and really hurt him at the end. But it happens in the book too so it was pretty much expected. The wolf pack was present and beautiful as ever!! I loved them in both forms. Now I can't wait to see them in Eclipse!! Which is only five month from now. What else? Oh oh my favorite, most anticipated thing I wait for every year is coming soon, the Golden Globe awards! I love watching it and I hope to take part in it in person one day soon! Oh and another thing, American Idol is returning with Ellen as a judge which just excites me, I love Ellen she is the greatest. I'd love to meet her, although I don't know how I'd react because I'm so shy and modest and she's much different than I am, I'd probably turn red. Overall I'm really looking forward to this year, especially graduation!! I want all my friends to be there! It's going to be the most HAPPIEST day of my life and I hope I don't cry (I'll leave that to my friends) oh shoot I most likely will cry. I am almost there, my promise that I made to my parents who are in their resting place is nearly here! This is going to be a fun filled year and I can't wait!

No comments: