Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring and other things

I love spring, the change of season when the sun stays out longer and the energy rises in the air. For me there seems to be a period where things change, and it's usually this time of year that it happens. This spring, it's blogging that's new for me. I've always heard about it from people and read about it on the internet but never attempted to look into it until I found this video that introduced me to it. Then I started to look at some other pages on blogger and saw how beautiful some people have created your blog page to be. I've always wanted a site like this so I joined. I'm looking forward to see the changes that happen on here and possibly the new features that are sure to come. Of course I will post as much as I can and have things of interest for anyone to view. Leave comments when you can, I always like reading what people write to me.

No comments: