Friday, July 10, 2009

Mount Mckay 2009


So I was at the Mt. McKay pow wow this past weekend and me and my family had fun, as always. It was chillier than usual but still great! My daughter took pictures while I did video work, to see any videos I post please visit me on youtube (thunderlady24) and check them out there! Of course, both of us danced as well while at the pow wow. There were a lot of dancers, mostly local and some people from out of town which was nice to see! I like when people from out of town attend our pow wows, it's nice to know that they've traveled to be with you in celebration. That's how I look at it. My sons' had a great time drumming with their drum group Shadow Creek Singers, it was nice to finally get a video of them singing. Also, you can see that on my youtube account. Soon I will work on getting my videos up on here so that any viewers can watch directly from here. I'm new to blogging, so I'm adjusting and getting to know how to use this program but in time, I'll know what I need to know. So for now, I'm done!

No comments: